วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Tell Me On A Sunday (Andrew Lloyd Webber)

Not Andrew Lloyd Webber `` Tell Me On A Sunday''Tell Leave Me On A Sunday Song Version by: Marti Webb a letter when you leave Do not call me at 3 clock in the morning from the house of a friend who I decide I like the news Take me to a park with trees Tell me on Sunday, Please Let Me Down Easy No big song and dance No long faces, no long looks No deep conversation I know the way it should on this day to spend a fall Take me to listen to a zoo, which in chimpanzees Tell me on Sunday, please do notwant to know who is responsible, will not help to know that I'm not going day and night bad enough can not be fought in silence, without a word to all drunk and leave the door that has no chance let me know how to slam that I want to say goodbye to you, there is a ring with a flying trapeze Tell me on Sunday I do not want day and night bad enough, is not difficult to leave behind in the silence, no word at all drunk, and slamming the door that's no way that I know how it will endyou to say goodbye Find a circus ring with a flying trapeze Tell me on a Sunday please

Tags : Traveller Program Tasting Thai Desserts travelling dining

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น